Kane is such a talker, he is always saying clever things! His latest saying is "no thanks, I full!" he not only says this about food, but also other things like when I ask him if he wants a bath! He knows the sounds that many animals make, he was saying "quack, quack" for his duck bath toy since he was about 10 months old! A couple weeks ago he learnt to read the word "spotlight" (hmmm I wonder if that has anything to do with me going to spotlight every week...). He can count to 10 with a couple of helps, I have to start him off with one, and he often misses seven, but he is getting there :) He can say his prayer before meals: "Lord, bless, food, drink, Jesus, amen!" but when it comes to saying "Lord, thankyou" after a meal he still says "bless" and he gets VERY annoyed when we correct him :)
No comments:
Post a Comment