Here are just some of the naughty things Kane has done: his favourite naughty thing to do is to draw on the walls! If anyone ever leaves a pen/pencil/marker laying around, Kane is sure to find it and draw on the walls. He also loves to climb up onto the computer desk and play with the computer, especially turn it off when mum is busy using it! The other day he pulled his little footstool up to my sewing desk and grabbed the scissors, he then 'cut, cut' into a nappy pack I was busy sewing! He came to me and said "scissors!". He loves to open tubes of cream or toothpaste and stick his finger in it and smear it all over his face! He once found my lipstick and smeared that over our expensive bamboo bed sheets! One day while I was having coffee at Dome, Kane found a purple marker and drew all over the leather couches! While I am in the shower he loves to get up to mischief! One day I found him with the sugar pot, sugar was all over the floor, his pj's, his little couch, his face and hands! Then the very next day (after I had made sure the sugar pot was safely out of reach) he decided to open the fridge, get the cheese out and start munching on it! Here is a photo of what the cheese looked like when I found him :)
No comments:
Post a Comment